“Mercy Is Too Pr0ud, I Can’t Vote For Her Ilebaye Is My Choice” BBN Beatrice Sister Says As She Begs For IUC (DETAILS)

 

Beatrice Nwaji, a former housemate on the Big Brother Naija season 6, has shared a message from her sister to her on Twitter. In the message, her sister asks for Beatrice’s IUC (International User Code) so that she can vote for Ilebaye Odiniya, a finalist on the Big Brother Naija All Stars season.

“Give me your IUC to vote for Ilebaye,” Beatrice’s sister wrote. “I don’t want Mercy to win, her pride is too much.”

Beatrice’s sister’s message has been met with mixed reactions from fans of the show. Some people have praised her for her loyalty to Ilebaye. Others have criticized her for her negative comments about Mercy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Get 0ut of my b£d”- BBMzanzi Star, Liema tells Jareed, See his reactions (VIDEO)

Meet the BBTitans housemates