I tried to get on BBN five times – Hilda Baci


 Hilda Baci, who holds a Guinness World Record, recently shared that she attempted to join the Big Brother Naija show as a way to promote her Cook-a-thon. She disclosed this while appearing on The Big Friday Show, which is hosted by the former BBNaija housemate, Tacha.


She mentioned, "I made several attempts to enter Big Brother Naija, probably around four or five auditions. At that time, my cook-a-thon project was still in the planning stages, so my plan was to participate in Big Brother and then use it as a platform to launch the cook-a-thon."

“But I guess God just knew, he was like you know what, this is fine just focus on this, this is going to take a lot more from you.”


During her cook-a-thon event, Hilda successfully prepared over 100 pots of food, surpassing the previous record of 87 hours and 45 minutes held by Lata Tondon from India since 2019.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Get 0ut of my b£d”- BBMzanzi Star, Liema tells Jareed, See his reactions (VIDEO)

Meet the BBTitans housemates