BBN All Stars: ‘I’m Ending Our Relationship’ – Neo Tells Tolanibaj


 In the latest drama on Big Brother Naija All Stars, Neo Akpofure expressed his intention to end his relationship with Tolanibaj. This decision came after a heated argument between Tolanibaj and Ilebaye, sparked by Neo's flirting with the latter. During the exchange, Neo called Tolanibaj "shameless" for fighting over him.



Following the previous action, Neo confronted Tolanibaj in the bathroom, saying, "What do you think you're doing? I'm seriously considering ending this relationship. I've told you repeatedly, but it seems you don't understand. Do you forget who you are?"


Tolanibaj replied, "I'm tired of feeling like a fool."


Neo interrupted, asking, "A fool for what? Why didn't you direct your anger at me?"


Tolanibaj explained, "I've done it many times before. I'm exhausted."


It's worth noting that Tolanibaj has previously clashed with other female housemates, including CeeC, and confronted and evicted Princess and Uriel for showing interest in Neo in the past.null

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Get 0ut of my b£d”- BBMzanzi Star, Liema tells Jareed, See his reactions (VIDEO)

Meet the BBTitans housemates