I Miss My Mum So Much, Scared I Won't Spend Easter With Her" BBTitans Yava Shares Sad Dream & Beautiful Photos With Her Mum


 The relationship between a mother and her child is one of the strongest bonds in the world. Mothers are the ones who nurture, care for, and love their children unconditionally. However, when a mother is no longer present, or when someone is separated from their mother, it can be an extremely difficult and painful experience.

DOWNLOAD VIDEO


BBTitans Yaya, a Twitter user, recently shared her heart-wrenching experience of missing her mother on the Twitter. Yaya expressed her sadness about not being able to spend Easter with her mother and how she is scared that she may not be able to see her again.





The post received a lot of attention and resonated with many people who also feel the pain of separation from their loved ones.



In her latest post which she wrote;



"I woke up so sad this morning because I had a dream that I missed my flight and I wasn't able to spend Easter with you. I miss you so much Dekela... With Easter coming up I hope we all get to spend it with people we love. I love you ma, you baby misses you."




Separating from your mother can be one of the most traumatic experiences a person can go through. The bond between a mother and child is incredibly strong, and the memories of her love and care remain etched in our minds forever. Yaya's tweet is a reflection of her longing to be with her mother after she has finished her stay in the house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Get 0ut of my b£d”- BBMzanzi Star, Liema tells Jareed, See his reactions (VIDEO)

Meet the BBTitans housemates