“I Will Have To Use The Kitchen Strategy This Week” Olivia Tells Juicy Jay As They Plan Ahead To Escape This Week Eviction (WATCH)

 


Big Brother Titans Housemates Olivia plans to be in the kitchen this week as her strategy so her and her partner Juicy Jay can be safe from this week eviction.


Olivia >> I promise you am so scared, Am scared to my bone. So let me start from me, I think I will always be in the kitchen now

Remember kitchen is also a strategy.


Juicy >> Just do what you need to do bro if that is your strategy . Try not to step on anyone’s toes, just try not.


Olivia >> The last thing we can do now is to step on people’s toes. Because from what I am seeing “Special Eviction” is coming soon


Watch video below:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Get 0ut of my b£d”- BBMzanzi Star, Liema tells Jareed, See his reactions (VIDEO)

Meet the BBTitans housemates